UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE PACKAGE FOR YEAR XII STUDENTS
The Assistance Services for College Admissions is the key support and counselling service offered to the students. The services offered are for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral level studies across disciplines. The services are customized basis the candidate profile and career vision. The services cover the following areas:
- Assisting students in a realistic self-assessment to identify their strengths, weaknesses, values, expectations and vision.
- Helping students understand the dynamics of the future Job Market.
- Choosing a specific career plan with a better understanding of what career trends and opportunities may be rewarding in the future.
Course and university/college selection
- Building a comprehensive understanding of the university system abroad and the requirements for admission.
- Identifying a list of majors, schools and universities that best sub serve the student’s chosen career goals and are compatible with his/her academic, personal and financial profile.
- Inclusive comparative analysis of options available.
- Provide strategic guidance in weighing the pros and cons of applying for Early Decision/Early Action/Rolling Admissions.
- Building a comprehensive understanding of the application process and the importance of the subjective and the objective components of it.
- Understanding application basics including formats, transcripts, documents needed, test scores, choice of referees etc.
- Assist in establishing a comprehensive work schedule with specific time lines.
- Structuring student’s profile to build a unique compelling narrative highlighting his/her strengths and accomplishments. This exercise includes reviewing resumes, essay editing, building life stories, statements and related documents.
- Customized assistance and support for essay and application writing.
- Interview assistance to prepare for on-campus, alumni, and Skype interviews as needed.
- Guiding students in building profiles for financial assistance from leading universities across the world.
- Private tutoring program customized for each individual student ensuring that the student gets personalized attention guaranteeing improvement in scores.
- Our team guides you through the visa application process by providing you accurate information of the general procedure, documentation and interview process.
Pre departure Orientation
Our pre departure briefing covers the following:
- Approach to studies abroad vis a vis the systems in India.
- Choosing a major (if undecided)
- Work rights (CPT, OPT, etc) during and after the program
- Importance of Networking