UNDERGRADUATE PREP PROGRAM (2-3 YEARS) FOR GRADE IX, X & XI STUDENTS
The Global Achiever’s Program (GAP) is designed to assist students in formulating a comprehensive plan for achieving their higher education goals in line with their career aspirations by being self-accountable.
The program covers the following areas:
- Assisting students in a realistic self assessment to identify their strengths, weaknesses, values, expectations and vision.
- Helping students understand the evolution of the future Job Markets.
- Helping students choose a specific career plan with a better understanding about what career trends and opportunities may be rewarding in the future.
- Assisting students in zeroing down on the educational pathway that best helps achieve the chosen career goal.
- Assisting students in identifying programs and universities that complement their academic, personal and financial profile.
Action Plan and Steps
- Develop a comprehensive time bound ACTION PLAN to achieve objectives. Specific milestones to be identified.
- Assist students in structuring a competitive personal profile
- Regular evaluation of progress to ensure that the student stays on track.
- Help students to improve their critical thinking and problem solving skills and increase, confidence and self-awareness.
- Assist students in gaining practical experience through internships/work shadowing to reinforce confidence in their choice of a college major and career decision.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL SERVICES ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND YOUR PROFILE WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED ON ANY PUBLIC FORUM.